FREE HOME DELIVERY

THYROCARE

MEDLIFE

MEDLIFE
30 OFF flat on FIRST ORDER

Monday, July 16, 2007

Conventional Medicine For Diabetics

Herbal Formula Replaces Conventional
Medicine For Diabetics

 by: class=author>Robin Roberts

Diabetes has afflicted my life physically, emotionally and spiritually for
the last sixteen years of my life. My wife of twelve years and daughter has had
to live with an abnormal functioning husband and father. As the years went by as
a diabetic, it became more and more difficult to control my blood sugar levels.
My diet had to consist of a lot of calories because I have a fast metabolism and
twenty pounds underweight. The increasing periods of uncontrolled blood sugar
interfered with my thought processes at work and especially with my family.

 blog it

0 comments:

THYROCARE

Popular Posts

Custom Search
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

About This Blog

Blog Archive

BBC Health News

DRINKS HEALTH HAZARD

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP