FREE HOME DELIVERY

THYROCARE

MEDLIFE

MEDLIFE
30 OFF flat on FIRST ORDER

Monday, December 8, 2008

Amrita turns soyaholic

 Amrita Arora is an ultimate combination of a charming face and hot body. When we asked her how she manages to be so svelte, the actress said, "I am high on soya milk these days! I am so addicted to it that I keep having it at a regular interval throughout the day. It's an energy drink that I just can't part with as it's healthy sans calories and it keeps me full." Well, now if you ever see the actress with a bottle in hand you know what it is.

HEALTH FREAK: Amrita Arora

0 comments:

THYROCARE

Popular Posts

Custom Search
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

About This Blog

Blog Archive

BBC Health News

DRINKS HEALTH HAZARD

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP