FREE HOME DELIVERY

THYROCARE

MEDLIFE

MEDLIFE
30 OFF flat on FIRST ORDER

Sunday, May 24, 2009

FITNESS MANTRA Nethra Raghuraman Model

'Being fit is about being active!'

My workout regime
    
I'm currently learning swimming so I try and swim for at least 30 minutes everyday. Besides that I do around 20 to 30 minutes of cardio daily and follow that up with weight training. Initially, when I was working towards shap
ing my body in a particular way I was extremely regular and disciplined but these days I do take an occasional break. I believe that being fit is all about being active so even if its a simple walk it's a good start.
My diet 
    
I don't really follow a strict diet anymore, although earlier I was pretty strict about it. I make sure that I have very little oil in my food and I don't drink or smoke so that itself sort of regularises my eating habits. A little while back I had stopped eating carbs, especially
rice because it complemented my workout but now I don't restrict myself from eating anything. I've realised that if you eat a regular meal but with a little moderation, your workout shows better results, which stay for a longer period.
    Happiness quotient
    
For me happiness is a state of mind and material things do not affect me. Happiness means being content and calm to me. There is no particular indulgence as such. Small and simple things make me
happy like a beautiful sunset or a laughing child.
My idea of relaxation
    
Whenever I feel stressed out I like to meditate. I find Sudarshankriya (Art of Living) extremely alleviating. In my free time I like to do things depending on my mood like maybe spend time reading or hang out with family and friends. I often feel lazy and during those times I just indulge myself and laze around. I have come to find that pets are extremely relaxing and rejuvenating and for me they work like a charm!
— As told to AMISHI SHAH

0 comments:

THYROCARE

Popular Posts

Custom Search
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

About This Blog

Blog Archive

BBC Health News

DRINKS HEALTH HAZARD

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP