FREE HOME DELIVERY

THYROCARE

MEDLIFE

MEDLIFE
30 OFF flat on FIRST ORDER

Monday, July 20, 2009

Kardashian’s diet secret out

 Kim and Khloe Kardashian are launching their own diet cleanse. The US reality TV stars have created a supplement and Kim insists it is the only product of its type she has been able to use. She said: "It's a lemonade-based cleanse. It's ready to go! Khloe has lost 20lbs off it. I tried the pepper ones for literally half a day. I couldn't stick to it! But I can totally do this." Khloe, 25, is thrilled with her new toned figure, but added the change in her physique is also down to a new fitness regime. She explained: "I try to do 30 minutes of cardio, mandatory. Obviously if I have more time, I want to do weights, but really cardio is what works for me. Cardio leans me out, and still works muscle definition too. "I eat whatever I want until noon. From noon on, I watch what I eat. I only drink champagne. 100 calories in a glass, and I'm good." Kim has also been discussing her ever-changing hairstyles. The 28-yearold stair recently sported a blonde flowing look, shortly followed by a short brunette bob, and revealed she loves nothing better than switching her style. She wrote on her blog: "I love experimenting with hair looks! It keeps things interesting and new, and thanks to the amazing and talented hair stylists who create my looks, I know I'm always in good hands and my hair will always look red-carpet ready!"

WATER BABY! Kim Kardashian

0 comments:

THYROCARE

Popular Posts

Custom Search
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

About This Blog

Blog Archive

BBC Health News

DRINKS HEALTH HAZARD

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP