FREE HOME DELIVERY

THYROCARE

MEDLIFE

MEDLIFE
30 OFF flat on FIRST ORDER

Monday, July 11, 2011

BODY B A S I C S ‘l don’t believe in starving, to be slim’

For Neetu Chandra being fit is all about eating right and working out


MY EXERCISE REGIME 
It's a mix of cardio, weights and kick boxing throughout the week and a nice run on a Sunday morning to top it all off. I also play basketball whenever I get a chance. I've always been particular about my fitness and I owe it all to my sports background; I've played state level basketball and represented India at Taekwondo on an International level. Kathak is also another way for me to stay fit, it requires immense discipline. 
MY DIET 

I don't believe in starving oneself to be slim, I believe in the concept of being fit, and that's why I eat right and work out regularly. I don't deny myself — I eat everything that my heart desires but in proper proportions. I've never fol
lowed a diet in my life, denying your body of certain nutrients does more harm than good. 
MY PROBLEM AREAS 
Honestly, I don't have any problem areas as such. But like most women I have to work harder on my lower body to ensure that it stays toned. 
MY STRENGTHS 

My stamina, which is a result of regular exercise. The simplest forms of exercise can be very beneficial, especially for build
ing up stamina. Running, jogging or simply walking increases the stamina gradually; it helps fight off numerous health issues related to obesity and slows down the ageing process, therefore keeps you feeling younger. Also the fact that I keep my mind free from stress helps me stay fit. 
    As told to Debarati S Sen 

MY IDOLS 
Celeb Male 
Salman Khan for the way he's managed to stay so fit over the years and also his trait of helping others with their fitness as well. 
Celeb Female 
Shilpa Shetty because she has the hottest body in the industry


1 comments:

best shop for your November 4, 2011 at 1:07 AM  

To my mind one and all must go through this.

THYROCARE

Popular Posts

Custom Search
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

About This Blog

Blog Archive

BBC Health News

DRINKS HEALTH HAZARD

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP